Rotork – CMA Range Quarter Turn and Linear Electric Actuator
Compact modulating control valve actuators
CMA range modulating actuators deliver a series of sizes suitable for linear, part-turn and multi-turn control valve and pump applications requiring precise position control and continuous modulation.
The Rotork CMA Range provides for simple, safe and easy set-up via an internal electronic 6-segment LCD display and push button configuration.
Compact modulating actuators for precise position control and modulation applications
- Accurate and repeatable position control using 4 to 20 mA signal withup to 0.1% accuracy
- Explosionproof to international standards
- Adjustable speed control
- Suitable for mounting in any orientation
- Optimised for linear, part-turn and multi-turn control valve and pump applications
- Permanently lubricated, maintenance-free drive train
- Optional Reserve Power Pack (RPP) supercapacitors for fail to position functionality
- Brushless DC motor provides reliable, accurate, continuous modulation capability
- Encoder technology provides dependable contactless feedback
- Less than 1 watt standby power
- Suitable for 1-phase or DC power supplies
- Built-in interface allows for quick and simple setup via six-segment LCD display and push buttons
- Optional integral Local Controls and positional display
- Compatible with a wide variety of fieldbus, hardwired and analogue site systems
- Linear: up to 20,017 N (4,500 lbf) seating thrust
- Part-turn: up to 124 Nm (1,100 lbf.in) seating torque
- Multi-turn: up to 45 Nm (400 lbf.in) rated torque
Rotork is independent of valve manufacturers allowing us to work with a wide variety of valve makers and manufacturers worldwide.