Krohne – Optimass 1400 Mass, Coriolis Meter
The OPTIMASS 1400 is a cost-effective twin straight tube Coriolis mass flowmeter for a wide range of standard applications with gases and liquids (up to 170,000 kg/h or 6,235 lb/min). The meter features Entrained Gas Management (EGMTM) for liquid applications and thus maintains operation even with entrained gas of up to 100%.
The OPTIMASS 1400 features an optimised flow splitter for minimum pressure loss and can be drained and cleaned easily. Next to flange process connections it supports a wide range of standard hygienic connections for food and beverage applications. Like with all other KROHNE Coriolis mass flowmeters there are no installation restrictions as the OPTIMASS 1400 is not affected by crosstalk/line vibrations and can thus be installed in series or in parallel. It is also approved for use in hazardous areas. The Coriolis mass flowmeter provides enhanced diagnostics (NE 107) and comes with various digital communication options. Via the OPTICHECK Flow Mobile app all device settings can be managed on-site via a secure Bluetooth® connection. In this way, a variety of commissioning tasks, e.g. zero calibration or configuration of diagnostics, can be done wirelessly.
- Twin straight tube design
- Entrained Gas Management (EGMTM): meter maintains operation with air or gas entrainments in the medium
- Device commissioning, verification, diagnostics and monitoring via a secure wireless Bluetooth® connection (<20 m / 65.6 ft)
- Fast and completely digital signal processing
- Best-in-class price/performance ratio
- High accuracy mass, density and volume flow measurement (±0.15% of MV)
- Extensive sensor and process diagnostics (incl. NE 107)
- Integrated temperature measurement
- Optimised flow splitter for low pressure loss
- Optional PED approved secondary pressure containment up to 100 barg / 1450 psig
- Optional insulation, heating jacket or purge ports
- No crosstalk: resistant to installation and process effects
- On-site verification of flowmeter with OPTICHECK service tool