Autrol Temperature Transmitter
ATT2100 Smart Temperature Transmitter
Accuracy, Repeatability, and Reliability
The ATT 2100 Smart Temperature Transmitter is a microprocessor-based high-performance transmitter, which has flexible sensor input and output, automatic compensation of ambient temperature and process parameters, the configuration of various parameters, communication with HART protocol.
• Flexible Sensor input : RTD, T/C, mV, Ohm
• Various output : 4 ~20mA(Analog), Digital Signals
• Automatic Compensation by Linearization table in which user can modify the various necessary values
• Automatic Compensation of Ambient Temperature
• Setting Various Parameters : Zero/Span, Unit, Fail-mode, Trim, etc.
• Self Diagnostic Function : Sensor, A/D Converter, Memory, Power, etc.
• Digital Communication with HART protocol
• Flameproof Approval and Intrinsic Safety Approval: KOSHA, KTL,ATEX,FM, GOST(ATT 2100)
• Marine Certificate : ABS, LR, DNV, BV
Measuring range - Distance
-196 ... 460 °C
-1 ... 150 bar
± 2 mm
for separate horn antenna with horn antenna ø 40 mm with horn antenna ø 48 mm with horn antenna ø 75 mm with horn antenna ø 95 mm with parabolic antenna ø 245 mm